Lannon Stone Restoration Project
Founded in 1910 in the Gothic Revival Style, St. Anthony of Padua Church was used to serve the Slovakian residents who emigrated from Austria-Hungary to escape poverty and war. This is the second and current building used by the parish members. This building was dedicated during The Great Depression and took advantage of the large number of talented artisans in the Kenosha area to use faux materials to great effect. The restoration included Indiana limestone replacement, lannon stone repair and replacement and mortar repointing using materials specifically designed to match the original in color, texture and other physical properties. ICA performed an abbreviated Historic Structure Report, developed the bidding documents for all phases of the building preservation process, and provided full-time observations of all work.