Historic Restoration Project
Kenosha County Administration Building is located in the Civic Center Historic District of Kenosha. The architect Joseph Lindl created the Neo-Classical revival building in 1926 to house the Loyal Order of the Moose Lodge. The combination of grey Indiana limestone and common brick building was then used by the Kenosha Labor Association before being repurposed by Kenosha County for use as its Administrative Building. From 2012 to 2014, ICA performed a Historic Structure Report and developed the bidding documents for all phases of the building preservation process, and provided full time observation of all restoration and preservation activities.