Lake Superior Sandstone Restoration Project
Grant County Courthouse is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is generally considered to be the finest example of county courthouse design in early 20th Century Wisconsin. The exterior walls of the classic revival style building are made of Lake Superior Red Sandstone. The architect for the courthouse built in 1902 was Armand Koch (Milwaukee) the designer of a large number of prominent buildings throughout Wisconsin. From 2013 to 2015, ICA performed an Historic Structure Report and developed the bidding documents for all phases of the building preservation process, and provided full time observation of all restoration and preservation activities.
National Register of Historic Places Building #78000096