Conservation and Restoration of National Landmark
ICA’s responsibility is to design and construct structural repairs and renovate the Astor Fur Trade Warehouse at the Villa Louis historic site in Prairie du Chien. Built in 1828 by Jean Joseph Rolette, the warehouse was used until mid-18th century and is the only known surviving fur trade warehouse in the upper Mississippi Valley. This building is one of Wisconsin’s National Historic Landmarks.
National Register of Historic Places #66000800