Historic Restoration/Project Conservation
Kenosha County Courthouse is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and part of the Civic Center Historic District, with exterior walls of Bedford (Indiana) Limestone. The structure comprises an entire city block and has been in continuous use since opening in 1924. From 2011 to 2013, ICA performed a Historic Structure Report and developed the bidding documents for all phases of the building preservation process, and provided full time observation of all restoration and preservation activities.
National Register of Historic Places District #89000069 and National Register of Historic Places Building #82000677