Historic Copper Roof and Masonry Restoration of National Historic Landmark
The First Unitarian Meeting House in Madison, Wisconsin is on the National Register of Historic Places. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and completed in 1951. This historic place of worship was the first of its kind and has been the inspiration for similar designs. The locally quarried limestone was famously carried to the site by Meeting House members in order to save costs.
National Register of Historic Places Building #73000076, National Historic Landmark